Valentina Studio is really FREE?! YES ... Serials are temporary? NO.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Feb 17 06:15:18 EST 2013

Hi Guys,

After we ship 5.0 release, we was asked few times already:
    * Valentina Studio serials are temporary?
    * Valentina Studio really is free?

So it seems people can hard believe into this :-)

==================
YES - Valentina Studio 5.0 and future releases is totally free,
    no any hidden traps here.

Valentina Studio is free in such was as, for example,
    phpAdmin for mySQL
    pgAdmin for PostgreSQL.

When you start Valentina Studio first time, it will ask to specify
    Name, login, password, and in 1 min you will get letter with
    serials for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.

These serials will be valid 1 year, so you will be download and use
5.1, 5.2, ... And may be 6.x.   After that you will need just renew serials
for next year. Its again free.

=================
Yes, we have yet paid version Valentina Studio PRO (199$),

But it adds advanced features as:
    Diagram Editor  -- forward and reverse engineering
    SQL DIFF -- to get scripts of difference between 2 dbs
    Report Editor -- for those who want use Valentina Reports.

IF you do not need this features, then free version of vstudio can do all
rest jobs with databases SQLite, mySQL, PostgreSQL and Valentina DB without
any limits.

    * Schema Editor - Tree View
    * Schema Editor - Column View like OS X Finder
    * Import/Export
    * Dumps

    * Data Editor - with filters, sorting, pictures, ...
    * RELATED Data Editor -- cool feature to lean your relations

    * SQL Editor with auto-completion, templates, favorites
    * Server Admin

So even if you not using Valentina DB, but use SQLite, mySQL or PostgreSQL,
we hope you will find Valentina Studio to be very useful tool in your daily
jobs with that dbs.

We will be very happy to hear your feedback how to make things even better.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology