AW: put the qtversion crashes

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat Feb 16 06:31:10 EST 2013

Hi Dave,
wow! I have never heard about this difference, but that sounds really hot.
I have never heard that QT it self is depending on other multimedia
resources, as the media player.
I will trace that (at least for Win 7/8 ultimate). For my XP an 7 Pro
crashes I have to look for other explanations.
Thanks
Tiemo

Auftrag