What do you want to contribute?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Feb 14 02:18:56 EST 2013

Lol... I guess you'd want to be careful not to bloat the engine with syntax for edge cases but I get your point. I like:

each line of

One small step forward would be allowing our own functions to be called like this:

put the trim of x into y

Then we could upgrade to:

put the trim of each line of x into each line of y

or how about this:

add the sum of item 3 to 5 of each line of x to y

Or if trim is a command:

trim each line of x

Actually the each adjective could be extended in many ways...

send "myCommand" to each control of group 1

repeat for each control controlID in group 1

filter each element of theArray with "now that would be handy"

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!