LiveCode has a new eye on the earth

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 13 13:31:29 EST 2013

Bernard-

Thank you. Yes, you're making my point quite well, but I can't tell whether that
was the intention or whether you're trying to argue against it.

For sheer functionality and showcasing the power of LiveCode, it's hard to beat
the Landsat application. But I'd argue that displaying screenshots of that
program in action doesn't do anything for LiveCode's reputation among folks who
aren't already in the community. People are going to look at it and walk away
without looking deeper, and that's counterproductive if you're trying to raise
awareness of the product. Lotus Notes is a good example.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net