how far can you go with LC image editing?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Feb 13 04:09:31 EST 2013

Hi,

I wonder how far you can go with image editing with LC. I know, how to
replace a color in an image or how to make a grayscale image from a color
image. Currently I have a color image where I replace a given "background"
color by white (like a blue box). This works pretty good, beside of the
"hard" edge between the new white background and the rest of image. Does
anybody has an idea or algorithm, how you could "soften" this edge, like you
could do it in photoshop?

I know there is image magic, but I have no experience with it and would like
not to include another external (Win + Mac)

Thanks for any comments

Tiemo