Yet Another Kickstarter stack

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:58:39 EST 2013

Hi,

As the kickstarter web page changed just few minutes ago,
I made an update of my stack  "*Yet Another KickStarter board".*

You can download it at http://sunny-tdz.com/dwn and
check for *Yet Another KickStarter board*  (end of the page)

The stack is still free and you can still do whatever you like with it.

Regards,

Thierry