Campaign update

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Feb 12 12:34:52 EST 2013

On 2/12/13 10:44 AM, Kevin Miller wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> We are now approaching the half way point on the campaign. We're a quarter
> of the way through funding. While there is often a spike at the end of
> Kickstarter projects, I think we have more work to do to keep building
> momentum!

One thing I've been thinking about, and it may be too late for this now,
is how popular robot projects are. People flock to them. I know a few
people here have figured out how to get LiveCode to talk with arduino.
Suppose that stack were cleaned up and provided to anyone who pledged
any amount. I'd think education and hobbyists would be excited to get a
working controller. Maybe other people too.

I don't know how polished any of the current stacks are, or what it
would take to get them into working apps, or even if the people who
wrote them would be willing to donate their work to the cause. It's just
an idea I had a few days ago. Robots sell.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com