Android Externals

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Wed Feb 6 19:53:28 EST 2013

It's a shame because we use dropbox for some things in one of my in-house
desktop apps and we are considering gathering information from the field
using android tablets. Dropbox recently released a new SDK for integrating
dropbox tighter into your mobile apps. I was asked if this would work nice
in livecode native android apps. :\ It won't.

Well it appears that part of the modularisation work being done for going
> open source will allow us to develop more integrated extensions to the
> language.

Relating to this, no one has talked about it, but what is going to happen
if the kickstarter doesn't succeed? Does that crush all these wonderful
things we are already dreaming about doing with a GPL'd livecode?