Trying to make economic sense of open sourcing livecode

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Feb 6 09:51:37 EST 2013

Hi,

The biggest project I have ever seen consisted of one 4 GB stack. Due to
its size, it was impossible to make a standalone of it :-) I guess such
projects aren't optimally organised for GIT.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.

On 14 January, we suffered severe server problems. If you tried to send an e-mail between 13 and 18 January and didn't get a reply, please try again.