Trying to make economic sense of open sourcing livecode

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Wed Feb 6 09:40:06 EST 2013

Surely LiveCode itself is made up of lots of files, that can work with GIT perfectly well? Do stacks have to have that ability right away? Won't most open source big LiveCode applications be made of lots of stacks and external files, giving you a certain amount of modularity, even if individual stacks are updated as a single file?