Apple

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Feb 1 16:19:26 EST 2013

Peter Haworth <pete at ...> writes:

> Right, I knew it was only the browser plugin.  I just find it unbelievable
> that Apple can get into my computer at home and block something from
> running on it without asking my permission first.  Or maybe they did and I
> missed it

The latter. By not returning the hardware/software combination to the place it
was "purchased" within the return period, you agreed to the license agreement,
which states in part "Apple and/or Apple's licensors retain ownership of the
Apple Software itself and reserve all rights not expressly granted to you."
That's in section 1A of the EULA. Section 1B describes upgrades/updates.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net