Kickstarter progress meter stack on revOnline

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Feb 1 06:19:00 EST 2013

Hmm... not going to happen: from Kickstarter terms of service:

Additionally, you shall not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; (iii) bypass any measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service); (iv) run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service; or (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site.

I think we would be at risk of i and v...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!