Kickstarter progress meter stack on revOnline

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 05:10:45 EST 2013

Well, let's hope we can ago a little further.

I  just made an audio file by putting coins into a tin! You can have it in mp3 or aiff (much bigger!). I could work on the 'decile triumph' sound suggested by Heather.

The two sounds are at

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30091487/coins.aiff
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/30091487/coins.mp3

Doesn't all the data come from KS? We could put in a disclaimer saying that by downloading the app you're giving permission to use the KS data - but it's in the public domain anyway isn't it?

I have some other suggestions for the app if anyone's interested.

HTH

Graham