livecode on xubuntu 13.10

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Dec 27 15:56:10 EST 2013

Hi Stephen,

At least he "Balkanized" it:
> Round about the Balkans.

When I first saw the comment, I thought it was odd too. Most people in
my experience who use Macs do so because their business is something
unrelated to software/hardware, and they can't afford an IT department
to maintain their tech world. In other words, they are normal business
people and need tech that "just works".

But HEY, it's Richmond. Do you suspect, like I do, that he's actually
paid by RR to make provocative comments on the list? I mean, his
comments are nothing if not engaging.

;-)
Merry Christmas / Happy New Year -
Phil Davis

On 12/27/13, 10:55 AM, stephen barncard wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Macintosh computers are used by posers and people who have academic grants
>> paying for their computers.
>
> you lost some credibility here, Richmond. That's a regrettable thing to say.
>
> *--*
> *Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*

Phil Davis