livecode on xubuntu 13.10

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Dec 24 13:04:04 EST 2013

Monte-

> And... I couldn't help myself...
> https://github.com/runrev/livecode/pull/439

Ha! Thanks for the pull request. And you're right, now that I've
looked over the feature branch, it's something else. But Mark and I
have talked about this issue (I think there's a thread on the forum
somewhere) and he's committed to putting the feature back in place. My
guess is that it was removed as a marketing thing to differentiate the
LC server product from the desktop engine. I'll ping him after the
holiday break to jog his memory.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com