[OT] Office Suites

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Dec 22 13:12:38 EST 2013

Richmond-

Sunday, December 22, 2013, 8:03:54 AM, you wrote:

> SoftMaker Free Office is way lighter on the RAM consumption on Linux,
> and a deal faster than either
> LibreOffice or OpenOffice.

After I banished Microsoft from my computers I went with Open Office.
Then I later dumped Oracle in favor of Libre Office. It's a bit quirky
(that's a fairly high-scoring scrabble word if you're lucky enough to
get the tiles), and I usually have to do some reformatting by hand,
but it gets the job done, has never crashed (yet) and I haven't looked
back.

But then my main computer runs a reasonable operating system.

I'll give SFO a try. Thanks.

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com