Global Properties

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Dec 17 01:36:26 EST 2013

On 17/12/2013, at 5:05 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> Possibly an adjectival modifier
> to "the properties" would be in order.

I hope we can get to something like that although if done like now then it only makes the maintenance problem worse. Objects need to have their properties bound directly to them rather than listed globally so that by adding a property to an object it's automatically exposed in the properties and or the complete properties....

> And I think also that the way
> the property lists are retrieved from the engine needs rethinking -
> it's not very maintainable in its current form.

Which is probably why it didn't receive any maintenance for about 6 years ;-)

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!