Global Properties

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Dec 15 19:43:35 EST 2013

Hi Mark,
Thanks for that.  I'm not sure it's working right though.  For example,
acceleratedRendering shows up in the list but according to the dictionary,
it's a property of a stack.  Haven't checked any others but I think the
templatexxxx objects may have the same problem as the propertynames -
they're incomplete.

Oh well, I was just curious more than anything else.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>