Zoom a tablet-size app on a phone, then scroll?

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Wed Dec 11 10:24:55 EST 2013

Now that we have fullScreenMode, I am thinking of possibly using the
"noScale" option to simulate a zoom-in when the tablet-sized app is run on
a phone.  So, there would be a toggle back to "exactFit".

My question is regarding scrolling. Many of my buttons/objects respond to
touch and drag actions, so what would be the best way to scroll the entire
app when "noScale" is the active mode, and not trigger object scripts?

~Roger