Very bumpy group scrolling on Android tablets

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Dec 10 11:40:38 EST 2013

Hi Mark:

Are your images already loaded in the group when the card opens?  Are they
referenced or imported?  If they're referenced, maybe LC is taking time to
pull in the image data during the first scroll (just a guess).  Also, is
your scrolling group a "top level" group, meaning that it is not nested
inside another group?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director