New livecode release notes page

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Dec 10 06:36:49 EST 2013

On 10/12/2013, at 9:27 PM, Benjamin Beaumont <ben at runrev.com> wrote:

> Great find. This is a great page.
>
> We'd be more than happy to host it directly as this seems like a very
> useful resource.

livecode.com would be the most logical site for someone to go wanting to find this info so that would be good. If you guys are involved then we can setup a service hook on github so every time you push the page would be updated. I've made the scripts as generic as possible so it can be re-used on other projects so what I'll probably do is put it up on github itself with some instructions. Basically it needs a repo mirror to play with... I'll shoot you an email when it's up.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!