[ANN] Name Generator

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sat Dec 7 08:31:26 EST 2013

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

Thank you all for your encouragement to waste a complete
Saturday Morning generating "Useless Company" names.

Wow ! "Useless Company" - That should sell well !!!

I managed to escape from your clutches when my rumach
began to stumble - for those not in the loop, this is
a metathesis - (I think) !.

Whatever your results of using chance to create your
company name or product, I will will suggest likening
your name to what your company will do, or would like
to do (as long as you know what your company will do,
or would like to do).

And whatever you choose, you are unlikely to find a
company name so glorious, so highly sophisticated as

           "Batteries Not Included"

I am so jealous that somebody found this before me !

I rest my case.

-Francis