itunes connect complains about 120x120pix icon, although it exists

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 21:44:19 EST 2013

Matthias,

You can ignore it, Apple accepts the binary.

But if it still bothers you, you can edit the Info.plist to get rid off it.
This is Chris Sheffield’s solution:

—

I did a search and found some instructions on how to modify the Info.plist template. I was able to work around this problem by modifying that template (/Applications/LiveCode 6.1.3/LiveCode 6.1.3.app/Contents/Tools/Runtime/iOS/[Device]/Settings.plist) to explicitly include the correct icon files. After doing that and building my app and resubmitting it, the warning from Apple went away. This is a workaround, of course. As I mentioned, I have submitted a bug report regarding the issue. If anyone does decide to modify that template file, but sure to back up the original first.

In the file there is a CFBundleIconFiles key. This key should contain an array of strings, each string being the file name of one of your icons. When building an app with LC 6.1.3, the pre-iOS 7 icons are listed as Icon-72.png and Icon-144.png in the Info.plist file. I simply added two new entries, one for Icon-76.png and Icon-152.png. Worked like a charm. And watch capitalization. As you know, iOS is case sensitive.

Good luck.

Chris

—

Best,