Copy

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:01:26 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 1, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com> wrote:

> Yup, got a link to a web page with the file.  That's the default behavior.
>
> The challenge is to figure out how to get a direct link to the file (no
> web page).
> Like this:
> http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7192863/test/imagedata%20vs.%20text.live
> code

Okay, well here you go:
https://copy.com/NcN4a2LJ0U0hzPeW/imagedata%20vs.%20text.livecode?download=1

That works directly for me at least -- let me know if it's different for
you (might be since it's my file). I got that by inspecting the download
link in the file, but less-klugy options should be possible if the link
itself works.