Search & Replace with lf and/cr

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 05:20:46 EDT 2013

Hey: nothing new round these parts: Richmond replying to his own message.

This is one of those moments when I want to shout "Hallelujah" from the
roof tops . . .

I have just discovered KOMODO EDIT: http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit

and it really rocked my socks as it allows a multiline search and replace.

Woo-Hoo, Yabba-Dabba-Do :)

Cannot recommend it enough.

Richmond.