How to build webcam application

paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 03:50:48 EDT 2013

Björnke
to set up a live videostreaming you can use these services (twitch.tv,
 livestream.com ..) or manage a streaming server by yourself ( ie
Wowza).
But the point is, how can you have a LiveCode desktop application to
show a live video streaming?
AFAIK the old QuickTime player can not manage live video streaming nor
from Twitch.tv nor from Livestream.com. Am I right?
So, at the moment, the only available solution is opening a web page
with revBrowser.
I think runRev should provide a brand new video player (using HTML5).
Best regards
Paolo