LC, applescript and mail.app

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 14 04:15:08 EDT 2013

Hi Yves,

I had this problem too. I noticed that Mail automatically converts any
diacritics to HTML to make sure that they are read correctly on PC's.
Just use standard MacRoman and all will be fine.

However, I would be very interested in knowing whether Zryip's solution
works for you.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille