effective working screenRect

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 12:46:15 EDT 2013

That seems weird. You're saying this works:

get the effective working screeRect -- keyboard is not open
-- do something that will open the keyboard
wait 20 ticks
get the effective working screeRect -- different rect because keyboard is open

But this never exits:

put the effective working screeRect into tRect -- keyboard is not open
-- do something that will open the keyboard
repeat until the effective working screenRect <> tRect
 wait 1 tick
end repeat

If that's the case, I can only assume that there is some threshold for waiting that allows other things to happen and one tick isn't long enough. Still, that's odd.

Sent from my iPad