Livecode Developer Certifications

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 14:44:09 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Actually, employers will get the most benefits
of LiveCode Certifications.

It's a fact, but most of us, who use LiveCode
daily, for many years, DO NOT USE ALL
the features that LiveCode provides.

For example:
After reading the roadmap, I foresee that in a
near future, a native OpenGL rendering object
will be available.

This native OpenGL rendering object will open
a whole new world for applications that could
make use of this powerful graphics presentation
layer.

And you could say exactly the same, about
sockets, multimedia, databases, externals...

My vote is "Yes" for Certifications of Proficiency
for LiveCode.

Have a nice weekend.

Al

on Fri, 9 Aug 2013