"this me"?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 7 17:08:46 EDT 2013

Monte,

Why do you want "this me" to have sense outside a behavior script, if
the only place where it will be used is in a behavior script?

Apparently, "this group", "this control" etc. is not a synonym of "me"
because currently "this group", "this control" etc. throws an execution
error while "me" doesn't. That makes "this group", "this control" etc. a
very feasible candidate.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille