Distributing an iOS App for Testing

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Wed Aug 7 16:38:16 EDT 2013

Are there simple steps to do this anywhere?

I believe I've added my tester's UDID.  I just need to get him the app (standalone).  TestFlight asks me to create an "IPA".  I usually drink those :-)  Not sure what that means in the world of software but I'm unable create one by "archiving" my app in Xcode 4.6.3.

iTunes Connect seems to be interested only in gathering all the information for me to submit my app for approval in the store but I'm not there yet.  Just need to get it onto somebody else's iPad for testing.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software