Prepare image usage

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 02:48:34 EDT 2013

I might have missed something but why not download the images the first time the app ever loads (and store them locally)? As I understand it you'll need to do that for all the images only the first time it loads, and then from time to time just download updates?  Once downloaded you could cache them ready for quick display.