Prepare image usage

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Aug 5 02:29:42 EDT 2013

Just did a test that displayed the list of file urls taken from a tab delim
text file on a server.

Ran it in the iPad simulator.

It reported start of the repeat with an answer that showed me the correct
files

It then looped through all files i wanted and correctly displayed the url

I put a one sec wait do i could be sure of the urls

Without the prepare in the code it went through nicely, showing me the urls.

But if it had either of the following in the repeat structure:

prepare image tImage
Or
prepare image file tImage

It stopped on the first image in the list and went no further.

That would seem to indicate that i am not using this properly or does not
work or what?

My strategy of setting the filename of images to empty allows me to scroll
and resetting the filenames works but i want to speed this up so it
displays quicker.

Maybe i need to return to the venerable, ancient "load"?

sims