[OT] What does Richmond do with Livecode?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 30 15:28:01 EDT 2012

On 9/30/12 1:39 PM, Roger Eller wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Richmond wrote:
>
>> Possibly the best way to find out is to subscribe to the Facebook page:
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/devawriter
>>
>> if you already have a Facebook account search for 'Devawriter' and send a
>> friend request.
>>
>> Richmond.
>

> I saw your announcement.  CONGRATULATIONS Richmond!

Those of us who do not want to be involved with Facebook for any reason
will never know what he did.

<rant>
I understand that everyone in the world is on FB except the handful of
us who don't care to post their private life in public places. I have
now seen several promotions by some companies that only give away free
product or coupons if you "like" them on FB. I am annoyed. The US has a
law that forbids sweepstakes from requiring a purchase, but there is no
law that says you can't limit your giveaways to a particular social
media outlet. I was eligible for some free items according to all the
stated rules except for the fact that I refuse to use FB.
</rant>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com