connecting to mysql

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Sep 30 13:27:19 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,

RunRev Ltd. can't guess which language you're going to use for the server side. Therefore, they can't deliver those scripts. If they started delivering such scripts, then they would also have to deliver server-side scripts for web forms, e-mailing, uploading files, etc. Surely, it would be nice if RunRev were going to do all the work for us, but unfortunately we can't expect them to do so.

If you really need a server-side solution that works with LiveCode and MySQL, then I could make something like this http://qery.us/2l2 for you. Feel free to contact me off-list for a quote.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille