More weirdness

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Sep 29 22:15:37 EDT 2012

That prompted me to see what happened if I removed the answer file dialog
and just hardcoded a stackfile path.  Guess what - everything works
perfectly.

So something about the answer file dialog is causing this problem to occur.
 The command is:
*
*
*answer* file "Select stackfile to open" with *type* "Livecode
Stack|rev,livecode|RSTK" titled "Open Stack File".

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>