pixelScale?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Sep 29 16:57:01 EDT 2012

What I mean is to a java dev the screen is in an abstracted width, height and density. We need to work in the actual width, height and density.

Regarding the bug report it might be good I we could add a recipe. Perhaps a recipe for creating a ldpi and xhdpi emulator at the same screen size then a stack to run on them. Then a couple of screenshots to save them the time of actually doing it...

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services