More weirdness

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Sep 27 21:32:58 EDT 2012

Pete-

> This is not a new one, but my latest problem has to do with code that
> doesn't appear to get executed unless there is a breakpoint in the code.

Without some actual code to look at it's hard to make a relevant
comment.

However, lack of relevance has never stopped me before. Thus...

1. You won't see runtime errors in plugin stacks. They're treated the
same as system stacks.
2. Putting something (anything) into the messagebox has cleared up
errors for me in the past as well. When that happens it turns out that
the code context isn't quite what I expected. Usually a different
object has the focus or something like that. A few well-placed logging
lines should tell you what's up.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net