Show/hide fixed

lunchnmeets lunchnmeets at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 18:02:33 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks to everyone that tried to help me get through this problem. It
was fixed by inserting "lock messages" into the offending script. Now,
I know this is forcing a solution. However, I'd really love to know
which problem script got in the way. I looked at open and close stack
and card scripts and didn't see anything. Which other scripts are
blocked by lock messages?

I seem to remember that there is an easy way to get the list of
declared globals and their values, but I can't remember how that's
done.

Joe
Orlando, FL