Show/hide problem more information

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Sep 20 16:17:04 EDT 2012

Hi Joe. Did you take my advice and wrap the troubled code in a try/catch construct? If an error is being generated, even a silent one, you will see it in the catch section of a try catch construct. If the show and hide commands are generating a silent error, you need to know what that error is before you go any further.

Bob