Show/hide problem more information

lunchnmeets lunchnmeets at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 15:40:33 EDT 2012

Hi Again.

Thanks for your patience on this issue. There's obviously something
wrong with "Show" and "Hide". Now I've gone through several scripts.
Every time the script encounters a show or hide it executes that and
then nothing that follows is done. I reset the preferences and I even
reinstalled v5.5.2. I tried going back to a previous version but I
deleted it from my computer so now I'm stuck. I can't imagine why this
is happening. Could something trap a show or hide after execution?

Obviously I did something seriously wrong.

Oh, and one more thing. Every time I use the inspector it wants me to
save it. That's annoying and unnecessary. I shouldn't even be able to
change the inspector, at least I don't think so.

Joe
Orlando, FL