Sending an email with a file attachment

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:28:26 EDT 2012


On Sep 14, 2012, at 12:53 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I'll freely admit I'm my own worst enemy in this because I invariably leave
> these things to the last minute in favour of concentrating on functionality
> and UI.

The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig





More information about the Use-livecode mailing list