Sending an email with a file attachment

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Sep 13 17:21:55 EDT 2012

Looks like that won't help.

The purpose for this is for a user of my software to send an email to
support and to automatically attach a file to the email that contains
information about the user's environment.  Sarah's stack requires the name
of the SMTP server and since that will be different on each user's machine
and I don't know in advance what it is, her stack won't help me
unfortunately.

Any other suggestions?  I can embed the information in the body of the
email instead of in an attachment so not hugely important. Or I could just
rewrite my app to run on iPhone/Android, then I could use the commands
provided by LC for those platforms :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>