Send to program

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 12:31:18 EDT 2012

OK. Fine.

Am I to understand that LiveCode, the great and powerful, cannot do this at all? Am I the first one that ever wanted to send a message to another machine?

A new project I am working on therefore must be authored in Hypercard. I am fine with that. I will just buy a few G4 blue and whites on eBay for $5 each.

Nobody ever ran into this before? Am I the only one who thinks this might be, what, a minor limitation? Don't tell the ordinary procedural programmers, who still think xTalks are for kids. They will never let us live it down.

Who do I whine to?

Craig