hotkeys for button choices in answer

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 03:18:59 EDT 2012

But this doesn't

on mouseUp
   answer "Press cmd+e for Blue, cmd+k for Black or cmd+n for Brown or
cmd+c for Cancel" with "Blue" or "Black" or "Brown" or "Cancel" as sheet
   put it into fld "Field4"
end mouseUp

It would appear that you are limited to the first letter of the button and
therefore can not have buttons that start with the same letter.

The following script works fine for me, this is on a Mac, but I think you