pirate version of my book...

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:28:51 EDT 2012

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:17 AM, Timothy Miller <
gandalf at doctortimothymiller.com> wrote:

> My 24 year old son has a normal conscience ... His conscience is entirely
> silent on these topics. He thinks I'm weird because I prefer to pay for the
> music I listen to.
>
> Oh, then he could join the Facebook page my son started "Hands Up If Your
Dad's a Loser" because not only do I pay for music and software, but if I
discover my family have watched a movie 'online' whilst I'm a way, I go out
and buy it.

I'd give you the link so your son could sign up but I'm not on Facebook
myself.

For those who'd like an insight into another aspect of Chinese piracy, this
current affair report on 'The People's Republic of Cheating' might be of
interest:

http://programme.tvb.com/news/pearlreport/video/739/133389?page=1