pirate version of my book...

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 17:17:24 EDT 2012

Understand that availability is not the same as demand.  I was curious about
the extent of this thing and looked for 50 Shades of....   Pages and pages
of them.  Presumably that is at least partly demand, though it doesn't seem
to be hitting sales.

But do you think that there could be a case for a package of Colin's book
with something like a Media for Android?  Limited, but functional, and a
real introduction?  Because I found with relief that there seem to be no
bootleg copies of Rev out there, at least not yet.

Peter