pirate version of my book...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 14:37:32 EDT 2012

On 09/01/2012 09:26 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:
> Colin,
>
> Sorry for the sad story and experience we all have to mind about. The "PacktLib" version of your great book lies behind on my iPad Stanza viewer all along the mobile dev days. A so useful reference book to anyone who need to short up its LiveCode mobile learning curve. Thanks for having written it !
>
> "Les méchants ont peut-être compris quelque chose que les bons ignorent." Woddy Allen

Presumably "Woddy Allen" is the pirate version of 'Woody Allen' . . . LOL.

Sorry, could not resist that one.

I am sure that almost everybody on this use-list has had some of their
worked ripped-off,
in one way or another. This is, unfortunately, the way the world seems
to work, and one can only
try to go for "damage limitation".