Export Image 16 ColorList Doesn't Work!

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Nov 29 13:34:37 EST 2012

Hi Scott,

I've been working on it some more while waiting
for an answer.  I examined my exported file with
Graphic Converter and found that it does indeed
exist of just 16 colors.

It looks like it is more of a copying issue inside
of LiveCode.  When I import the image into LC
it is still 16 colors, but when I move it to another
image container it reverts back to 256.

Perhaps if the image container I'm moving the
information to had a 256 color image in it first before
the move of the 16 color image into it, the image
remains in 256 colors? (This is a guess here, I'll
have to do more research.)

Thanks for helping to check things out for me!

Rick