AW: display and print different image quality

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Nov 29 13:12:41 EST 2012

I think I tested all kinds of resizing the image, setting the text or the
imagedata of the image, but don’t get a sharp resized logo text in my image.
And why should it? It's the same as resizing a bitmap image containing text
in photoshop. You only can resize a text based logo in full quality, if you
have a vector based image. And obviously my trick (printing a large hidden
image into a small rect) just does this, because LiveCode passes the
imagedata to the printer driver, which does a kind of vector processing,
when resizing. I don't know how the printer driver can do this, without
actually having a vector image, but the trick works.
So probably no other straight forward method!?
Thanks
Tiemo